Saturday, April 02, 2005

Visiting my grave

=======================================
My tombstone may have a story to tell
When I'm dead, long gone
I ask it be written so
'here is one who died unloved,
By one who was his world,
The very one who made him know
What love was in itself, thank her'

They shall read it, on passing,
I'll ask a daisy be planted beside,
A pink one, one the pot be written so
'Here is her, gentle and beautiful,
His world, a world that breathed
Soothed his heart, whose absence hurt'

Some time shall pass, maybe you may visit
Laugh on a '23' inscribed on my tombstone,
Beneath it I shall read my pledge
' If I have to live in hell to see you smile
I shall live 23 of it, 23 times
Just to come back to love you forever'

I know I ask to touch the moon
Fly amongst the blue, No mortal can
When you wish to end our talk
just listen to the wind It'll carry my cry.

=======================================


Alexander Blok's Poems
http://www.poetryloverspage.com/yevgeny/blok/

No comments: