Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The realm of pain

Inseprable, undeniable you stand,
like a wall of steel, pain I recognize you
waiting in the shadow to engulf me,
I fear not you, I fear myself,
you shall come, try to overwhelm,
you shall fail, you shall be denied,
denied of pleasure in your attempt,
I don’t forsake you,
I have conquered you, lived you,
seen a denial more powerful than you,
touched a denial as powerful as death itself,
I’ve leapt beyond the realm of you,
now where I stand I rule,
but meet me, if you shall desire to,
I’ll welcome you, offer you a place,
for you have lived alongside,
like an honest companion, a friend,
forever ready to embrace me,
and for all my life’s conquests,
I praise you, you taught me lovve,
compassion, friendship and all,
now you are a part of my life,
just don’t leave me again.

No comments: