Saturday, April 23, 2005

The summer is here, no word from you
as if my life just walked out on me,
to turn around to tease me,
your memories now come visiting,
just to mock at me longing for you,
just as you would have longed for me,
if I was a good human, I wish I was,
profoundy accepted though, this silly existence,
I know it as ‘unchangable me’,
each step I took closer to love,
it just ran, took a flight, away farthest,
maybe I shall never be loved,
I do not wish to be, for I know the truth,
I have no place left in my heart now,
for you exist in every inch of it,
and grow, overpowering my will,
now grown weak, then it was strong,
for it wanted to love you,
now in the trauma of absence,
its reality breaks, shatters, into nothingness,
I still don’t regret loving you.

1 comment:

duff said...

that's quite a powerful poem.