Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hey it’s the 23rd Of this month. Nine months ago I fell in love and it feels like a life time. Well I know she will be alright, I miss her so damn much, the way she says things, the way she smiles, well everything about her. I am happy I never made any mistakes, all I did was love her with all the life force I could, she has many people who want to be with her, and I don’t let anyone else get closer to me, well am I crazy? no it’s just that I cannot even share a sngle moment of her thought with anyone else. You all may find me smiling and laughing all the time at the office but the ugly truth is I just do it to avoid showing what I feel. I’ll just wait for a day when she may feel she wants to talk to me. I don’t want any other woman to even enter onto the same tile I stand on. Well Tiger I love you, that’s all I can say, still and continuing. You did everything possible to make me hate you but my dearest darling love I still keep loving you more and your absence will kill me.

Stone walls, cold, trap me,
in your thoughts, renew the pain,
make me long, beg, cry for you,
just to love you, just to heal my life,
I await, like I’ve always waited,
to love you, a little more and again,
to breathe the air, our presence shares,
to feel alive again,
somewhere deep within you know,
how it feels to love and miss,
in your silence, in your absence,
my longing grows,
touch my life, alter it, be mine,
tell me you shall never leave my side,
then stab me, kill me, before you leave
I wont complain nor cry,
I want to die, seeing you one last time
in my love’s arms, telling you I still love you
in your arms before the earth takes me in her’s.
 

No comments: