Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I choose to fly,
in the freedom that your eyes paint,
amongst the misty veil of your lashes,
bask in the sunlight that they reflect.
I wish to feel the wind,
Blowing through your hair, gentle,
wish to feel the essence they carry
wish to be elevated by it.
I long to hold your hand,
while I hear you speak,
to tell you all shall be well soon
to comfort you, to wipe your tears.
I wish to walk along,
a journey no matter how long,
to carry you in my arms,
whispering my love to you.
If I’m heard by you or god,
I know it shall be the same to me,
both illusive and distant to me,
but giving me strength to live on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow....i read all your poems....moving...who is this mystery lady and how is the tiger? im a lil confused about that...you're awesome...when you getting them published...i cant believe u wrote those...ok i can...but just exclaiming here...lol...awesome...i'll be posting some of my amateur poetry...teach me!!!:D