Monday, April 11, 2005

Barefeet

Have you ever felt the road beneath?
Walked bare-feet, trying to feel alive ?
Wishing to hear the soul calling out
To stop the pain you subject yourself to.
How does it feel when the glass enters your skin!
Beneath the foot,
The sole red from bleeding
I just let it stay there for a while
To feel it enter deeper in my flesh.
An act of madness, I don’t deny
So is loving, but I can't stop
I just wish to feel alive
Wish to stop existing.
Someday when you call, maybe,
Or when compelled by a promise
I’ll put on my shoes then, Maybe
I’ll have a life to live, I don’t ask much.
I am bleeding
Soul to sole in solitude,
In the soul more profuse,
The blood on the sole clots
My sadness is taking its toll,
I just walk, standing tall
Knowing I still can love,
Even self torture cannot stop ,
The bleeding that your absence brings to me.

No comments: