Tuesday, April 19, 2005

a torment of the self

To wake up each day, with a sunken heart,
knowing to be in love, wishing to be heard,
punished for no crime of mine, but only love,
to exist in torment, subjected, self inflicted,
you ask yourself, why?
you can feel your head explode,
awaiting without a reason,
to just love someone, forever, to never stop,
this time to keep you feelings hidden,
only now, you find her walking away,
when all you asked in life was nothing,
except to be accepted for the self,
to not be loved, but to love,
living in the shadows, shadows of loving,
questioning life, living, begging for death to have mercy.

 

Well tiger wants to be away, it pains. Did I even ask her to love me? no all I need is to hear her, well now that she is ignoring my existence, maybe even condemning my life, I have to just await my trial by hellfire. I walk away, in tears, in pain, but it’s OK, I know you are happy, smiling, i will just wait, your calling, I’ll come back, fly on the wings of friendship, not just because of love, but for a friend that I found in you is still hidden behind all the silly things you do.

No comments: