Saturday, April 09, 2005

Existence

Maybe my peace is your voice,maybe they are your eyes,Maybe your presence,Maybe I cannot ever breathe easy,Ever again since I know you are everything. What would it be if I wish for death now, How would my life be if it ended in the second I just know that I dont want anything except knowing all is well with my world, and you know you are the world to me.

Whistle me a tune, gentle songbird,
make me see the pink in the skies,
just to make me believe, all is well
to remind me that the world exists.
Gently gurgle, fill up my ears, flowing river,
wake me,
from the turbulence of silence I exist in,
in pieces, Some lost some found,
some beyond recognition
put them back together.
Walk with me, soothing breeze,
sometimes when my heart is lone,
soothe me and leave me craving for more
just like her, just as she does,
making me want to love her more,
over, all over and again.
Beyond my understanding
maybe, I don't wish to know.
I just know I exist in some hearts,
keeping them strong, making them smile
useless indeed is my existence to me ,
when my soul quivers
longing to see you smile,
to look into your eyes, to live again.

No comments: