Sunday, April 03, 2005

Talking to myself

It is but to die in pain, is it not? 
we choose, fellow human, is it not?
To mourn in absence, to feel the pain shatter
Right through the spine, the mind, the body, all
Such silliness, such foolishness, the mind does
It’s a one way ride, not a joyful one?
Who says, joy is loving one,
Being loved back is not a reason to do so, is it?
Hold the mind, hold the heart from being shattered
Forsake the fragrance and keep the flowers you mean? 
No my mind, I shall love, For I can
My strength is weaning, my soul in pain
But its her that makes them complete now
How shall I? How shall I walk away?
Why? I know I shall cry, I do that even now,
When she shall hurt me again, I’ll cry
Sit with you again, Hear you tell me to let go,
Stay beside, atleast you do stay my dear mind.

No comments: