Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A prayer

Aren’t you the only woman I’ve ever loved,
well you are, and just the only one I can ever,
you don’t want me, can’t do much, but be sad,
I can just wait endlessly.
Take care,
may god give you the best in life
anything good in life that comes
I'll wish to give it away to you.
I miss you, now and for all times.
You think you know what love is
I just will say ask yourself if you do,
just ask if what you have known hurt,
as much as my heart has been hurt
in loving you, who chooses to be a stranger.
All I did was love you
I just keep doing so,
What they said
even when treated like a dog
I just gave you my heart,
burn it, turn a knife in it,
crush it under your feet,
after all that; ask yourself
you will still hear me saying
that I love you, and only you.


It's a prayer from someone who is an idiot in love with the most wonderful woman I've ever met till now and I know I shall never meet one like her ever. I miss you tiger, very very much, even more than you can ever understand,what I did I did in love and you would do the same if you were me and I was you, think, I still want you just the same infact even more. You told me to tell you when you were wrong and this time you are, for if your conscience is alive it will prick you and if it bothers you I'll feel the pain, I don't know why but you know it does.

No comments: