Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A River's promise.

Gently wade through, these waters are silent,
they shall sing for you should you feel sad,
drink from it, feel it satiate your thirst,
if I may, let me hold your hand, walking through.
She was there, eroding my hurt,
the ones love put, deep in my heart,
you often come to revive me from pain ,
relieve  her doing so,
she often asks me about you,
I can hear it in her flow,
she consoles me, shows your reflection,
that she has treasured for me of you last spring visit.
each tear drop she absorbed,
she cried alongside,
she too misses you, awaits you,
often asks me, then pacifies.
She tells me one day you shall listen,
and realize from your heart,
and then shall know love,
then think of me,
then miss me,
if so,
come beside her shores at then,
she won’t complain nor ask,
I took a promise, she is bound to my love for you,
She’ll make you smile, for she loves me.

No comments: