Monday, May 23, 2005

The ways of all flesh

A worst nightmare, waking up in sweat,
whose you ask? Not just mine I say,
after those dreams cloud my sleep,
torture me,
like some knife gnawing through my flesh,
I scream,
at twelve past the witchin hour,
when you be sleepin,
think you is safe,in your homes,
hidden between your pillows,
and you close your eyes,
making you want to sleep,
how them eyes going, I ask?
you reply, in your awaken slumber,lost,
like me, lost in me now you shall remain,
soon to be far away,
but you shall carry me,
somewhere in your heart,
that be, calling my name
when ya see the colour black,
And those daisies that you garden blooms with,
shall bear the thorn of hope to decay,
howl in the nights ,
listen to ur heart,
howl it will, to keep you awake,
like you keeps me,
in your thoughts,
like some labyrinth , trap you and me,
and cry, shed a tear,
watch you fade, as the sun shines out,

Out through your door, out through,
through out your life,
I shall so shall you,
remember the twisted phase,
phased out,
only to realize,
the ways of all flesh,
we only live to die.


I am trying to write rap, i just altered this from the rap i wrote on http://nair-ritz.blogspot.com .
oh well this is me again, watching the world roll by , just the way I want it to. Maybe maybe not.

2 comments:

Shubhodeep said...

hi...nice poems here...liked the rap thing...why do you have so many blogs?
(thanks for visiting my blog)

madgirl said...

the last couple lines of this one resonated for me

only to realize
the ways of all flesh,
we only live to die.


thanks for sharin what you write.

take care k?