Monday, May 16, 2005

Frozen River

Still, unmoving, undeniable,
like a river, powerful ad unforgiving,
in a raging thunder shower, flooded,
to take away everything that touches it,
so much you, so present,
like you washing away my smiles,
feeding my mind by force,
with the pain of your absence,
where my soul questions your role,
in my living, in my loving,
where I never asked you to love ,
but these don’t matter anymore,
you are a storming river,
flooding my mind, 
I’m so much ‘you’ now,
only that I’m frozen, in my loving,
I shall be so, my will shall die, I shall too,
but my heart and soul shall be here,
loving you, with each of your blink,
I grow stronger, I grow to love you deeper,
I remain, alone, but lost in your world,
You live in my thoughts,
Immortalised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I like your poems. They are full of nature. Good writing.
I also write some, my url is www.blueheart.me.uk
I would like to do banner exchange, feedbacks exchange, etc.
Bye now.