Thursday, May 19, 2005

I hear the wind

I hear a voice, velvet, gentle, soothing,
I seem to know it,
as if someone close to my heart spoke in it,
I feel in it an essence, that brings a tear to me,
one for the joy ,
one for the sorrow,
the joy, of your essence,
the sorrow, of your absence,
i smile, shed a tear,
lose myself in a moment of bliss,
to rejoice in your essence, for it is short-lived,
and it shall soon fade,
push me into the depths of pain,
where your name shall be salt on my broken heart,
where my love shall burn in my veins,
cripple my walk, talk and vision,
to make me beg for mercy from the over-lord,
I shall still love, for loving you is the force,
the one that drives me, to love you more,
like a drug on my nerves,
I await a voice, your’s
to soothe the pains, all a lifetime may bring,
maybe for a momentary reason,
a moment that lifts me closer to heaven.

1 comment:

S.L. Corsua said...

into the depths of pain,
where your name shall be salt on my broken heart,


*sniff*

You just keep mesmerizing readers with your words, don't you? ^_^