Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Quest

Of all the water that flows by,
southwards in its life time,
it cut a mountain in half,
a great divide, a gash deep,
separated the mighty mountains aside.
I am just like her,
unnerved, undeniable, totality,
she forever keeps at her flow,
I like her am in love,
to me love is a constant, a change,
that is constant as change itself.
I shall touch the skies,
swim the deepest oceans ,
I can conquer the tallest peaks,
write your name on the moon if I could,
but then I would just turn back,
when I attain all my quests,
for I would have failed in my life,
without you beside,
I am lost in turmoil.

1 comment:

S.L. Corsua said...

I would just turn back,
when I attain all my quests,
for I would have failed in my life,
without you beside,


*sniff*

You make me think of my own beloved more poignantly than ever.

Colours, Winds by the Bay, Frozen River... all so very beautiful. ^_^

I’m so much ‘you’ now,
only that I’m frozen, in my loving,
I shall be so, my will shall die, I shall too,
but my heart and soul shall be here,
loving you, with each of your blink,


These lines from Frozen River make me want to weep. *sigh*