Monday, June 06, 2005

Walking in The Mist

the past loomed around me,
trapped me in a page turned by time,
I awoke, today I flew,
tore the mist, rattled the pages,
to shine like the sun,
wrote my name on the skies
lit up the dark corners again,
that the saddness I felt darkend,

I rise out now
watch the mist swirl,
beneath my wings as I take flight,
fly with me, I let the cage open,
where I kept you trapped,

I opened my eyes,
heard the new day call,
be my witness, friend, inspiration,
for as I feel the wind on my face,
it’s chill shall fade

I dared, I could,
and on my newfound wings of freedom
I ask you to fly along beside,
as friend, as a traveller,
to meet me and bid goodbye often,
to remind me of the joys of life.


I just wanted to say that I understand, and all I ever shall need from you is something you can give, I want my friend back, I have been lost, sad and upset for reasons that you can and have the rights to call outrageously dumb, I promise I shall abide by the rules, and that I am sorry and I promise that you will not have a chance to complain anymore. Please consider my plea tiger.

P.S.  Tiger is something I have to call you as that is what I want you to be, something that is power, and untamed, that is what we all are buddy, you, me, Raj,Rahul are. Nothing short of tigers.

1 comment:

S.L. Corsua said...

I awoke, today I flew,
tore the mist, rattled the pages,
to shine like the sun,
wrote my name on the skies
lit up the dark corners again


Wwaaa, I loved these lines. ^_^ Such conviction. I applaud! Again, I am all smiles for you. ^_^