Friday, June 24, 2005

Unuttered

Beneath the tide,
somewhere on the open seas,
in my haunting memories,
I see you sitting on some rocks,
golden locks, playing the conches,
where the seagulls fan you with their gentle wings,
and the fishes move in silent schools,
catching a glimpse of you,

I just walk by when I see you,
when awake and aware,
for I fear the very nature of possession,
for me it is boundless,
but I roam,
possessed,
bewitched by your very presence,
to just turn and look straight,
but my stare never goes beyond your shadow,
as if it fears too,
to stop from painting another soul,
onto a canvas, my eye white,
wiped clean from the last image that burnt,
made them wet,
hurt,

so I choose to hide in my own,
shadow and self,
to never think beyond,
just the inspiration,
for it binds me back to reality,
a place where I smile, cry and fall back,
and let go,

I met life,
hiding in my heart,
I live in it again,
alone,
I accept the fate, this time again,
only to keep the smile on,
on your face and mine…
in silence……..

1 comment:

S.L. Corsua said...

but my stare never goes beyond your shadow,
as if it fears too,
to stop from painting another soul,


Loooved these lines! ^_^