Thursday, June 02, 2005

Untitled.

The sands of time just pour on,
making me aware of the time flowing,
I turn back, watch you in the past,
recollecting you smile,
casting a glance on the road I see,
my tears tracing my current path,
I question, ponder over your thoughts,
My heart longs
to hear you, see you, know your presence,
To explode in a smile like an innocent child,
to fall on my knees,
to tell you how much I've longed for,
but my silence shall speak for me now,
I won't complain not even ask,
for your choices are my rules now,
I ask to be forgiven, from the heart,
for I ask only one thing, grant me if you may,
to not hate me, and give me all your pain,
I'll hold on to them, hide them in my heart,
watch you smile, and console my heart then,
for you shall know me as someone,
who borrowed your sorrows,
to watch you smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ritesh shukria for stopping by my blog :) awesome poems... read your posts in BPC and I must say you write really well...

Don't worry if it's meant to be she'll come back to you, hold on a bit longer and never stop believing... my prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

what can i say? you bowl me over