Monday, June 06, 2005

Flights Of freedom

An eagle flies overhead,
into the redness of the setting sun,
free, on wings of glory,
of finding the happiness within,
into the red disc on the horizon,
amongst the clouds,

freedom,
from the longings of pains
memory,
to remind ,
to live,
to exist in the present,

far away from the tears
brought by the imagination
and a conjured seperation
where time stood still,

as if trapped
in some prison,

the bird,
by its mere flight,
taught me
guided me,
to break free,

I breathed ,
deep,
the last tear I shed
dried long ,
I smiled,

we exist to add meaning,
but first to smile,
the tears are to dry,
let them.

I awoke,
I walked on,
for I look for a friend,
hidden somewhere,
amongst the pink skyline,

I smile again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

captivating piece... positive in every in every sense of acceptance... time heals all wounds, tears dry.. it's time to shake your wings and fly...

I am happy for you:) you've come a long way, now it's time to try even harded to keep that smile intact... you're still in my prayers!

S.L. Corsua said...

I breathed ,
deep,
the last tear I shed
dried long ,
I smiled


I am ssooo happy for you, dear! ^_^