Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I Dream, So I Am

Touch your dreams,
Soar amongst the silvery clouds,
Skywrite your name,
Off white, like cotton,
On the blue fabric,
The sky.
Spread above, Unreachable to one who cannot dream,
My realm is there,
Amongst those birds that fly,
High, far away from the ground,
This keeps me tied,
In longings and sadness,
I glide there,
Spreading my wings,
Watching the world below,
Fading behind me on the horizon,
Reminiscing of what was my past,
Only the moments of happiness and love,
I exist, I live on,
I’m a hero to my own self,
Flying farther into a voyage,
A journey of self discovery,
Immersing myself in the morning light,
Fresh,
Untouched by tears, neither mine nor yours,
I smile in its essence,
I dream, so I am.

1 comment:

S.L. Corsua said...

Fresh,
Untouched by tears, neither mine nor yours,


These lines make me think of something... more than happiness... beyond peace of mind. Sigh. ^_^