Thursday, June 23, 2005

Inspire me

Hey Guyz I think this is what I can best paint……..on my new inspiration…. Any guesses? 

like stone ridges,
entering the flesh,
while I walk in the water,
unaware that it is turning red,
as the water soothes the cut,

The depth just draws me
deeper into it,
as if it seems to call me,
the mist on the river’s surface,
weaving me images of silence,
killing my will,
forcing me to submit,
subject,
relentlessly,


To haunt me,
as if a spell cast,
unshakeable,
I surface,
try my formal denials,
shout as if i want to be freed,
But I dont let out my voice,
as if mocking myself,

at her brown locks,
watching her,
with closed eyes,
as if ignoring the very tug,
the presence and movement generates,
bewitched,

I turn around,
walk to the door,
turn back,
she seems to have hidden,
as if lost in the mist,
like the mist itself…..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent poem man, well i have three guesses on your new inspiration. first one i think is mother nature. the second cam from the dark side of me and your talking about a demon. and the last one was a girl who you proably met in the bar or something. But I'm proably way off, your going to have to tell me what it is. Well take care and peace out