Friday, June 03, 2005

In Silence.

A feather, gentle, light and floating,
Landed beside me,
White, of a crane, flying overhead,
Into the morning sun,
I knew, another day had come,
To remind me of you,
To look into the mirror,
To blink at me lost in your thoughts,
To soothe the pain of my aching heart,
Beating in your absence,
That longs to witness,
A glory I call you,
What you are, nothing short of,
One that changes my very life,
The absence overpowering,
Breaks me apart,
While your thoughts mend me back,
To shatter and mend again,
As if my circle of life exists,
Revolving around you,
Chained to loving you,
The way you are,
The way you hurt,
The way you heal,
All that is you,
As I watch you grow on me,
In pain, absence, love and longing,
In silence…………..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem, yeah it's pretty much the same as what I said in BPC speechless but beautiful. Yeah sorry about calling you a poetess on that one comment. I should of said great poet. You write very great poems and I'm glad that I got the chance to read them. If you don't mind I like to add your link to my page.Well man keep your great and beautiful poem -take care and peace out-
-Jeremy-

Shubhodeep said...

hi...nice poem..liked the subtle imagery...Cheers!

do visit my blog again...http://shubhodeep.blog-city.com

by the way can I link ur blog with mine?

Jyotsna said...

Your words are straight from the heart.."What you are, nothing short of,
One that changes my very life"...
i am glad i came by your blog!Shall be back for more