Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Walk your way

If I ever saw the wildest orchid,
I'd pass by
If life's joy await on my way,
I'd walk by
If The sea shall bring me pearls and precious things,
I'd ignore it's calling
If the songbird sings in tune some spring morning,
I'd be deaf
If the world was at my feet, I'd be alone
If the minutes were to stop and go at my will,
I'd stop wearing a watch
If I see your shadow pass by my,
I'll carry it in my hands, protect it from the ground
Be the road where your shadow falls,
And if you ever stop to look beside
I'll hide, hide myself,
hide my eyes, not look up to your face
Unworthy of your glance, this heart of mine,
I think
Since it's got no room left to love you a little more,
Filled to the brim with you
Walk on, along your way,
Life calls you, I am loser in dismay
I'll smell the wind touching you by
The essence it carries, the presence it felt
I'll breathe in it a life time, before I die.

No comments: