Sunday, March 20, 2005

Apocalyptic Synapse

Tangential views
Of freedom from longing,
My mind imprisoned, in love
Justice done, for all the times spent in wrongs
Which I've maybe done, somewhere, past, past life
If I shall be trapped in this loneliness without you
I am contented living a few days more then
But in your thoughts alone, alone
Lucid? I disagree fate is to me
Yours to change
All my reasons are you
All I wanted was you
Shall I live in solitude
As a punishment for tasting the fruit of love
That I have for you
That you try to not have for me
Should I look at the world
See it look isolated and in desolation? I will
Not that you subscribe to it the same
I do, I want to,
I want to be in pain
It feels home, comfortable,
I breathe you, You are all I can see,
Deep within the heart and soul of mine
I crave your voice, your presence
Can I let go ever? your thoughts, your ways, your words
Some that hurt me like no one can
The way they soothe me like no God can?
I can't I refute what they say, humans they say
All I want, all I know, all my cries, is you
My road to the apocalyptic syanpse.



There is something in relation to this on my other site
http://nair-ritz.blogspot.com/2005/03/apocalyptic-synapse.html

My blog site for life
http://nair-ritz.blogspot.com

No comments: