Saturday, March 12, 2005

The wake up call

I watch out the heavens,
Shimmering at first light of the morning sun,
Bathed in the morning's mist,
Some thought, pretty, strong, unending loops,
To fight with the conscience deeply hid,
Beneath the play of folly, lost in love, torment,
Shadows of the past emerge, sublimely fortell,
Shout at length, only to disappear,
Counter the fight, they do counter it,
Of strength displayed, a false play,
Smiling, hiding the woes behind the veil of it,
Like a crooked byzantine game,
Played on self, like all life's play,
To lose, to win, to lose again,
Just to breathe easy, knowing I'm human,
I uncessantly walk on playing,
In some auburn eyes, in some pink skies,
Finding reasons, displaying sentiments,
Of all things, all in vain,
The magic around, grows on me,
Telling me to let go, I choose not to,
My mind, trapped like a rat, in strange,
Strangely in wonderland, high on a drug like feeling,
Joy they call it,Wake up and laugh, life calls me.

No comments: