Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Salmon's life.

Unafraid, like a mind without one
Out of it, sensibly insane, mad they say
To counter the current, to flow upstream
The salmons do too, are they mad even

To look at life from the rooftop
Is it that I follow suit
Yours, your way, shall I not tingle my senses
In knowing the idiocracies of love

Shall I not drive a knife of pain through
My heart, soul and memories that I have
To turn back and returning, to love again
Like the new born salmons, retrning upstream

They swim up to spawn life, die in the act
Sacrifice, the true form of existence
Shall I not taste that aprodisiac
Intoxicate mself, to forget, to laugh like mad

You should try, swim upstream
With one, unforgiving as the salmon's waterfall
You'll know how, you'll know why
I know why now, now I know how, Now I know to love.

No comments: