Friday, March 11, 2005

Tiger Tiger

Beside the stream if you sit, on some lonely road,
Untread by any soul since long,
undiscovered, like knowing the joys of pain,
When you realize how beautiful those small joys were,
Haunting me, waiting for me in the woods,
Like a man eater, a tiger, I say,
The thought pounces on me,
Rips me to shreds, eats my heart,
I am alive, profound pain, I cry,
wishing to be rid of it, wish to wake up,
The nightmare is my dream,
It hurts but sweetly so,
The yellow and black stripes glow,
In the sunny morning of my dreamland,
I feel the mystic eyes,they stare, make me conscious,
I wish to look away, I tremble at its glance,
I give in, give up, surrender,
It lets me escape, like sand through fingers held loose,
Of the pseudo self, imagination, matter over mind,
Without a cause, i am a rebel,
I know what to do, I still go on, follow suit,
Breaking free of all sanity, practicality,reality,
Into a frame, divided, dangerous,
My mind now dead from constant hurt,
I now am avictim of my own thought process,
It grows, she grows on me.

No comments: