Thursday, March 17, 2005

Beyond The Mist

When the waves lash against the hull,
Amidst the rocks, laden with sea borers,
That have destroyed the rock from within,
Just a matter of time till they sand
Just before the sun rise,
Looking eastward,
The mist shows a dances a frail
Creating images of you in play
You in the cradle of my love for you
I reach out my hand to touch the mist
It just seems to move farther away
Like a mad man on some psychedelic drug
I rejoice in the colours,of scattered sun's rays
Soon the morning shall pass
Willfully,mourn your absence,
I do so uncontrolably
Perseverance in loving
Love taught man, made him
patience, no longer an alien to me
As much as isolation no longer is
Someday maybe beyond the misty veil
I shall find my course of love
I'll follow it again
Only if it leads your way
Only yours.

No comments: