Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Like Gryphon

Meadow flowers, fresh green, colorful
Symphonies of the gentle breeze
Just like you, in the world of my life
you are, omnipresent, like some god

When the waters are still, they are you
When they turn violent, they are so much of you
When the storm comes, wiping out life
So much you, so much frighteningly lovely

Like you are crafted beautifully
Death itself incarnated as you
To kill me in desolation
Isolation, loneliness and all

Beyond the realms of love's shadow
To pull myself together, shattered
Thinking of some bluefin Tuna
Fleeting the seas, beautiful

How I try to be distracted
To make my mind chase some dreams in crayons,
Oranges and reds and blues and yellows
While your absence adds colours to my life of black and white

I just wish to fade
Like a Gryphon, you are a myth they say
You don't exist, as unto them
As you do, As much as you do, unto me.

No comments: