Monday, July 11, 2005

into the light

Lead me into the light,
the darkness has me captive,
into your realm where love floats,
on swift and steady wings,
break this prison, set me free,
I've long been trapped,
evaded life and living,
felt love pass me by,
I know you not,
nor do you,
total strangers, who passed by,
as you found me,
I hope love finds me,
maybe,
maybe it may not,
but I shall hold on,
to that moment,
when you set me free,
and made me see 
the sunset is just a beginning,
and that the sun shall rise again,
and warm my heart,
I reach out to you,
stretch out my hand,
take me…….
away forever…
far away from pain of longing,
love me………

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem, I hope that you are doing well. Oh I got MSN I think my MSN is blindwriter3@hotmail.com. Well I hope I can talk to you on there. Take care and peace out

Renee Wagemans said...

I like the way you write your poetry.

Renee Wagemans said...

I like the way you write your poetry.

Anonymous said...

ritz..you still havent overcome it