Saturday, July 23, 2005

Destined to solitude

I searched the depths of living,
found you,
lost in the shades of it,
stretched my hand,
you shied,maybe afraid,
I stood there in the rain,
washing my tears,
clouding my tears in the water that poured,
as if it never would stop,
when you turned your hand away,
i smiled,
held my ground,
waiting on the roads,
awaiting your return,
thought you set me adrift,
my hope held me,
tied me to your existence,
only to wait,
only to treasure the one sight of you,
when I met you, and parted,
never to be heard or seen again,
I cursed my destiny,
but it gave me your memory to live by.
I do..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearst romeo, thou shall never offend but alas juliet... little one, has been chained and bound to the idiosyncrasies of the waking world... but dearest, i have broken free and has sought my romeo. juliet kept thee in her dreams, waiting, searching... come find me romeo... i await you.

S.L. Corsua said...

Another beautiful piece. Those last two words... soul-wrenching. Sigh.

Tabula_Rasa said...

This time...u stole the words from my mouth.