Monday, September 12, 2005

All apologies

it would be a mistake,
i tender an apology,
i admit the inconsistency,
i bowed down to be taught,
my ego,
I, me and myself,
shattered by my love for you,
in shambles,
I am lost,
in you,
in your words,
laughter,
my thoughts,
love,
lust and singing,
swirling in dust,
and love demised,
in my heart,
i grow colder,
each second,
that passes,
each breath,
i take,
I lived in a surrender,
starting with my surrender to you,
But you couldn't love me,
I apologise,
i live in apologies now,
I left, you called,
I walked away,
For i wanted to leave,
before the coldness would take over,
and before my pain ceases to exist,
A tear drop,
in your name,
the last few before the warmth of me dies,
I wait, my sleep calls me,
Waiting....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, just vampin about, checkin out other BPC members pages ; ; nice poetry, BRIGHT here but ok ; ;