Sunday, January 30, 2011

Revival

I am singing you a heartfelt song
Whilst the seagulls glide gracefully above
Will you be there when the morning comes?
And hold me when the moon shines
Will you hear the crickets, sitting on the park bench under the light?
And look into my eyes, just to find me dissolving into yours
And shall you rest your head against mine
While we share the time, saying nothing, while I hold you in my arms
Let me hold the book you read, turn the page as you need
Drink in the scent of your warmth, lying beside you
When you turn off the reading light let me hold your hand
And sleep with you in my arms, share and see the same dream
Go mad with you and play in the snow
Let me make a snow ball and hand it over
To throw it at me, so your hands don’t turn cold
Let me stir your coffee, while you stir it
Let’s sit like we did once eons ago
Let me hear you breathe, and feel that I breathe too
For this heart has learnt to miss again
And it weeps like a child to hold you

No comments: