Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meander.

 

The beautiful sky above, the flight of the swans gliding
the rays gentle touch their faces turning orange
in the morning glow
the mist , of the mangrove, so calming
painting faces of the many before me, as they gently sing in harmony
the trees green reach for the skies, the little birds tweet
harboring their nests, and the younglings chirp
as the river meanders, gently the fish swimming upstream
the river bed so clear and distinct
where a tortoise often drinks, while a butterfly rests on its nose
It fights but then again its just love, they do it forever
the cool waters lashing against my body
floating , my eyes open skywards
dead, the eyes still alive, in search of someone
as the world awakes,
the river carries me endlessly , on my final journey
to be one with the earth, blend in her
and let free of my dreams, wishes and longings
mixing me into nothingness…..

No comments: