Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The way of the flesh.


The lone desire calls out, its craving is flesh
nothing else should matter; speaks the mind
Nothing! what about those feelings, sentiments, values ?
They are for the sentient beings, for those who worry, think
Its not for us dear fair-weather friend,
Why then such distrust, why the doubt that I may be so?
Its not you I think about, it shall not matter either,
When the dawn breaks I shall be gone,
the marks I leave, shall remind you of me, the passion, the fire,
where skin met skin, when lust rode above all
and when I shall find more flesh, I shall fly
and come back to you when I shall be hungry again
So come to me, lets blaze in this union
and let us call it the union of flesh,
and be consumed, the fruit of lust that we carry

No comments: