Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A nail of freedom


beneath the white fluff, beyond the blues
higher than those fools foolishness, and darker than insanity
lies the world of my insanity, seldom known, often heard
much often desired by many to attain, I remain in what I was born with
total omnipotence, I exist in your minds, as a thorn to some,
a feather to some others, neither i care about, nor would i try to
these worlds are not mine to care about, nor are its beings
i can exist , lost in thoughts, full of me, awkward, all powerful
arrogance shall speak of me,
Anger shall be afraid to tread my path, agony shall fail to dominate me
death shall have be a heart full laugh, its not happiness, not anguish
no feelings, no emotions to touch or grapple me,
these balls and chains shall have no hold , nor shall i surrender to love
I hold my own ground, not out of valor, greed or compassion
I am me, and I shall be me, unconquered, unbreakable, untarnished
if you ask me what is freedom, I shall laugh
for I need not answer you, call me wrong, call me bad, evil or unworthy
your values and morals stay with you,
I forfeit carrying such waste, an eon ago.

No comments: