Thursday, August 03, 2006

Black tinted glass

When I shall pass by the stepping stones of your home
I shall call your name, scream my heart out
but it shall be the voice of my heart
and I know the winds shall bring me your essence
Which wanders there, a haunting, for me
but you have left me, rendered me to dust in your heart
I can roll up the glass, tinted windows of my car
and I shall speed away, away from your home
and then I shall stop far away, LOOK at the road
and think of you again,
for I feel so lone,
amongst the crowd I call my own
when you left me behind you took a part of me away
the part that felt each breath it took , the pulse of my vein
here I am trapped in this isolation behind my heart's tinted windows

1 comment:

Given To Fly said...

I guess something is due today. Where is the stuff, dude?