Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Absence and like

Some words melt the time
The fabric of it between us together
The distance that I have between my old memories and new
Where the world dissolves
And covers me in a liquid frenzy of unknown color
Where on waters wade you
And you kick in it, splash it
Little swan
So white so gentle
An untrue representation of you that I portray


When shall I wake up and feel you missing forever
And recover from my age old illness of longing
Of missing you, of wanting one I cannot have
Of the mild heavenly feeling that you instill
Like a drug entering my brain
Hallucinating
When shall I kill the craving and realize
That you are gone away for good


Shall I live on in this solitude?
Desperation for the glimpse of you
And then hate myself over for playing the fool
Or shall I bleed, the very life out of me
Like this and then end up as curled in my pit of agony
Of lifelessness and loneliness
I seek not love any more, I think, I say
But the truth shall remain
The hurt is deep, imprinted, engraved
In my soul, a hurt of missing you

No comments: