Saturday, January 15, 2005

Lost in transit

Some pains never leave,
Some thoughts never heal,
The breeze blows through the charred remains,
Of some traveller who didn't awake,
Easy to embrace, cold to view,
Death i lay down my weapons,
Take me in your arms tonight,
Hold me close as no one can,
Whisper death, whisper to me,
I longed to hear your voice,
I'm too dead to be in fright,
I have waited wide awake,
I need to rest my eyes,
Surround me, storm me
Overwhelm me with your presence this night,
I lost all I wished to have,
I lost to a thing we all call life,
Knew it was wrong, I still played,
I await your tender touch of chill.
Take me before i fall in love,
Be merciful,
I know pain much more than it's name,
Fly into my room dark, sad and teared,
My eyes have the floor all wet,
Take care, I left the bedroom window open.

No comments: