Sunday, January 23, 2005

^^^^Live^^^^

She smiled through the dark veil,
In times when my heart was lost,
I did the gravest crime ever done,
Something that made her cry.

For the world I play the fool,
Showing what I wish I was,
If I exist in a second without her,
It pains profound and tall.

Where the sky of my world meets the earth,
I see my world eclipsed in her smile,
It is a crime I love her a little too much,
My unworthiness for her shows above all.

I find each day fade when it starts,
My eyes see only the darkness,
Like I await her calling,
Atleast to ask me to go away.

Somewhere in the corner of my mind,
I know I am here for a purpose,
One of them was loving her, watch over her,
I failed in the task, but live on.

Like some shameless excuse for breathing,
Just wishing my life ends soon,
The rest is upto the god,
Take me with you or make me want to live again,

No comments: