Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Another Day

If you have any comments good or bad please feel free to do the same.you can mail me at ritz2k4u@rediffmail.com, i like being friends with people who understand my work.


somewhere where the sky touches the earth,
when the night creatures sing,
when I think of you on lonely nights,
I shed a tear and watch it dry.

I know i miss you,i wish I didn't,
I do cry but I wish I wouldn't,
The emptiness echoes you name,
I close my ears but the mind hears.

I rendition the picture I crave for,
Right before my eyes,
I feel closer to heaven,
I still am illusioned by your love.

Of the torment that my heart treasures
I yearn for more,
I yearn for you,
Your memory is a sweet agony.

I know you don't care,
I wouldn't care to notice you don't
I just am here to love you as I breathe,
I maybe here? I don't know tomorrow.

No comments: