Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Renew

Some old fires burn again, though ash, ever so bright
melt away the years of solitude that the mind has felt
It feels just as it has felt awaiting and contemplating how it should
the silence has been broken by another wave of silence.
I stand between these waves, which torments my willful exit
of the feelings and meanings that bound me, ball and chain
they call unto me again.
how could you know, hear me sing songs of loneliness
and speaking  to your mirage in the heart of my soul
of all that has kept me awake, i blamed work, it was you
my self that was lost, long ago, has now returned
It stares me in the face, asks me some gravest of questions,
sarcastic at best;
Would it be you,is that you,  are you the same, ?
the one i have dreamt of from the day our paths crossed!
or have I dreamt of you again,

No comments: