Saturday, August 13, 2005

Chotu

She sat there watching,
THe vibrant colours,
before her, vividly spread,
painted constantly,
smiled,
a sweet child,
In a blue denim,
she wore a pink tee,
turning around to smile,
to look at you with astonished eyes.
When you call out to her,
They would knock gently on her head,
I would pull her pony tail,
she would just smile,
a friend,
a rare woman,
you are,
and i can hear your tears roll,
each time you cry inside,
you are someone's world maybe ,
but a friend of mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest romeo...

forgive me for i am lost...
in a sea of shadows i am drowning
hopeless
helpless
send me a beacon
find me
and save me

Anonymous said...

romeo... dearest romeo,

darkness engulfs me
confusion, doubt
juliet is spent
tired and cold
i may not have not have strength
to protect you from the light
but together we might find comfort
in the dark
i will find my romeo
free you and raise you
in turn maybe to resurrect my soul
i will find you soon

Anonymous said...

hey,

thanks for the encouragement... i am so buried in work and it's been one horrid day after another... i have your numbers and i have kept them.... i will call you when i emerge from the hellhole i am in...my number is 15104491907 if you are interested... i will visit soon and i will tell you all that i can about me... and in return i will know evrything about you. take care dearest romeo... i miss you.