Tuesday, February 08, 2011

An Evening to remember.

An evening to remember
Of the downy flake, and the time spent
In mesmerized overtones, in silent agreement
Acceptance of the inevitable
Should I have been cautious to tread
Into the unknown realm of your mystic existence
Confined to your chains of wishes
Heed your calling, even wait for one
And the night seems to grow strong
Morning; just is too far away, seemingly endless the darkness
What should it be, a smile or a sigh
That you are in my timeless mind
Or in a mindless time, existing like drops of oil on water
Never to mix, yet shades it to a rainbow
My heart longs, the mind has given up
It’s caught in this stalemate
Somewhere between their standoff is my soul searching for me
One that was offered at the first gaze
Lest should I cease to breathe
Offer me nothing, not even a care
Let me roam, unsettled, like a ghost
Let me be there where we walked together
And walk that trail

No comments: