Thursday, December 07, 2006

It must have been her

Thoughts

 
 

Curls unfurl, the winds blow , she turns

She looks my way, I stay still

And she asks me , are you in love with me?

I say "no, I cannot"

She walks further, she looks back again, "do u really love me?"

I say "no, I wish I could"

She walks further away, now feeling a little lone

"Do you really not love me?"

I ask, "if I say yes shall you walk with me , Without a question, without a sound Where I shall carry you?"

"Yes " she said, "I shall, but who are you"

"I am death, I have come for you"

I could see the pink on her face stay, unlike mortals I have seen prior

"You are not afraid of me dear" I ask,

She walked to me, "I love you, for you shall take me with you , today or tomorrow, unlike mortals"

I smiled, carried her home, forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is she is it the DEATH ?

If it is then it wont ask for, it will take you away !!!