Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Given to fly

Animesh this one's for you buddy.

Given to fly
======================================
I flew kites once
Red, green blues
Torn, patched but they would still fly
They remind,
Of the shades my life portrays
Amidst the turbulence called life
Somewhere,
Far far amongst the clouds
My silver lining awaits
Shy but determined
To reveal itself
But will it show itself before I breathe last
I don’t know
Or shall I like Confucius die
And the then shall the world seek me
I shall not find the answers maybe
Nor do I care
I am here
Suspended into a living
Called life
A painful retreat

1 comment:

Given To Fly said...

I wish I could pen words like those. Someday I will eventually find some words to describe my trueself, but till then, this will stand as my testimony, my confession of the dreams & days that I am trying to leave and also the ones that I am trying to live...