Monday, February 21, 2005

Mockery

Illicit morality, Haunting desire,
Of a caricature I call life,
Of tender touch of the fire within,
Burning within, boundlessly, unceasing,
To burn away an array of armies strong,
To evade the feelings of remorse,
I take my step on the road of love,
I touch the surface, It lets me go,
To shine like diamonds, on a moonlit night,
To frighten me, like the dry trees, haunting,
I lie down awake all night, Sleep doesn't come,
I await to close my eyes,
When the winds blow, "touch her like a feather", I say
When the sun shines, glow dull than her,
In her auburn eyes I lose my self,
Where my life reflects the living self,
Walk away, let me live in solitude,
I shall blame no one, this is my doing,
Walk straight faced, smile, don't cry,
A world your tears may wash away.
And when the darkness scares you, call out to me,
I'll pray the sun rises early in your world,
When you fear, my mind knows no comfort,
I've been, I shall be, I know,
I habituated my self to wait an eon long.

No comments: